torsdag den 1. juli 2010

quote of the day.

Alex: What's O'Malley doing tomorrow?
Izzie: Joining the army. I need a break.
Alex: You don't think I need a break? Suck it up.
Izzie: What? God! Back off! I'm sorry if this is hard for you, but you are not the one with the short term memory of a carrot... Hey, go ahead. Get it off your chest. It's not like I'm gonna remember in 5 minutes.
Alex: Ok, I'm not the one with a carrot for a brain. But, I'm married to it. 'Cause of some crock of a wedding we walked into only because the two of us thought you'd be dead within a week. You made me promise you that you wouldn't live like this. So now what the hell am I supposed to do? Smother you with a pillow? Shoot you up with an overdose of morphine? Not really psyched about that! Leave you? Not really psyched about that either! So I guess I'm kind of screwed right? I mean, not as bad as you,

but not a freakin walk in the park either!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar